Mortgage Agent Level 2
I am a licensed mortgage agent, and reverse mortgage specialist.
I help Canadians secure the best mortgage financing possible.
I have both institutional /conventional as well as private lending funds available, so I am able to find financing for a wide range of requirements, both residential and commercial.
Also, I am able to assist retail establishments such as restaurants, stores and many small business enterprises. I can get most clients approved for loans which the conventional lending institutions such as banks will typically not consider.
Based in the Whitby area, I service clients in York and Durham regions, including Brooklin, Courtice, Bowmanville, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Newcastle, Markham, Unionville, Uxbridge, Stouffville, as well as across the GTA.
With more than than forty lenders, both institutional and private, I will find the mortgage that best suits your financial needs. I will help you understand how different rates, terms and conditions can affect the lifetime cost of your home, your monthly payments, and financial flexibility.
Since property purchase is usually the biggest and most important decision in your life, it just makes sense to have the expertise available to help you shop wisely to obtain your mortgage! TMG The Mortgage Group, has an enviable record of more than twenty years providing Canadian homeowners from coast to coast with expert, reliable Mortgage Service.
As a licensed TMG agent, I provide home buyers that same expertise and impartial advice and one-stop convenience by:
- Accessing many different financial institutions and lenders and
- Researching their mortgage rates, terms, and conditions
- Finding the mortgage that best suits your financial needs
- As a result, saving you time and money.
Since there are many lenders, my priorities as your mortgage agent are to:
- Get to know you and find the best solution to fit your needs
- Help you understand how different rates, terms and conditions can affect the lifetime cost of your home, your monthly payments and financial flexibility.